I discovered the paint on my home has dangerous lead in it. Do I file an Environmental Lawsuit for this matter?

Related Ads


There is lead paint in my house and I want to file an environmental lawsuit against my landlord. What do I need to do and how do I go about doing that?



Depending on the circumstances, you may be able to bring suit to force your landlord to pay for the cleanup associated with the lead paint. You also may be able to get help from the Environmental Protection Agency and/or a local environmental protection agency within your state who can assist you in helping to force your landlord to clean up the lead paint. Finally, if you suffered damages, you can also bring a civil suit to obtain monetary compensation for any injury caused by your exposure to the lead paint. You should speak with an environmental law professional regarding your options for mandating cleanup and/or recovering damages.

This article is provided for informational purposes only. If you need legal advice or representation,
click here to have an attorney review your case .